When creating the cash flow lifestyle, you are going to want to know how to structure deals. Today, I go through the nuts and bolts of how to put deals together and the financing component. Plus, the all important people component. I also have a Free Live Webinar coming up February 20th. Please go to the link and register to everything I’m doing in the multifamily space.
The Boardroom is also coming up. I’m going to put on a small event three times a year with 35 participants. This will be a high level group that does a lot of great things and gets a lot of traction. I am doing a six-part webinar series on the six profit pillars and then a 3-day intensive. I’m really going to teach this game, so you can have time and money. Register at Kahuna Wealth Builders.
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- Partner with people who have net worth. This person is a sponsor who puts down the earnest money and provides the net worth and signs for the loan.
- Give up 10% of your deal for a sponsor.
- Finding a deal is worth about 10%. It is a simple math process.
- Make a list of what I have and what I need and put the pieces together.
- Underwriting guidelines protect the capital or money.
- If you have no money or credibility give up more to get the deal and get started.
- Build a track record and build legitimacy. Then you won’t have to give up as much.
- The underwriting will tell you how much you can pay for capital and if the deal is a go or not.
- Don’t chase deals, only do fat deals.
- To find sponsors, simply start asking your friends and family and practice asking.
- You will soon develop a way to ask and find the right person.
- Don’t ask people for money, ask them who they know. The right people will always self-select.
- There are people who want to invest who don’t like the ups and downs of the stock market.
- We buy for the cash flow. Our investors crave consistency.
- I pay my investors quarterly paychecks or mailbox money. Plus we sell in five years and they get a big chunk of money.
- Do this over and it creates a rising income story.
- The deals have to be done conservatively to make money.
- The golden rule is to take care of the capital 100% of the time everytime.
- Make a net worth statement on an excel spreadsheet. What you owe minus the properties value is your net worth.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Text the word MONEY to 408-500-1127 to get my free private money program and credibility kit for single family
- Free Live Webinar
- The Boardroom Join the Free Webinar
“I really want people to see the authenticity of what I do and the next pieces of the puzzle.” Corey Peterson
“If you want to get into the multifamily space, get good at raising capital.” Corey Peterson
“Having a deal under your built gives you so much more legitimacy.” Corey Peterson
Don’t forget to download my Free Workshop Quickstart Video Series, and if you like what you have heard please leave a review on iTunes.
Text the word MONEY to 408-500-1127 to get my free private money program and credibility kit for single family.
Leave A Comment