It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for multifamily, apartment buildings, single-family, town homes, duplexes, or land deals. If you become good at finding discounted properties, you will quickly become a multi-millionaire.
Wholesaling is the art of consistently finding discounted deals. Tom Krol should know. He’s the “King of Wholesale” and teaches others how to be successful in the wholesaling business.
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- Wholesaling isn’t complicated, it’s easy; don’t need to know about real estate
- Anyone can do wholesaling, just need focus, simple instructions, and clarity
- 3 Things to Choose From a Wholesale Deal: Speed, price, and convenience
- Coaching is to get someone to push you and help you gain confidence
- An overnight success is someone who work hard, persevered, and was determined to make it happen
- Instruction is key with wholesaling; results are your education
- Give back based on what you’ve done and learned to prevent others from making the same mistakes
- Be passionate about succeeding or die trying; when you want something badly, you’ll do what it takes to make it happen
- 3 Elements of Belief: Trust coach/mentor, trust the program, and trust yourself
- Be open minded and intentional for things to come that will change your life
- Have a business that is servant to you, instead of a job that you serve – put a cap on your financial aspirations; is anyone happy with money and nothing to do?
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Wholesaling Inc.
- Wholesaling Inc. Podcast
- Todd Toback
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- Collective Genius Mastermind
- Sean Terry
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
- Robert Toru Kiyosaki
- Jason Medley
- Gary Keller
- Jim Rohn
“The first thing of any good deal is how to find a good one.” Corey Peterson
“Wholesaling is the art of consistently finding discounted deals.” Tom Krol
“What we lack in smarts and booksmarts, you make up for on sweat equity. That’s the secret to everything – work hard.” Tom Krol
“To have a business that is a servant to you, instead of a job that you serve, the #1 way to create that is to put a cap on your financial aspirations.” Tom Krol
Text the word MONEY to 408-500-1127 to get my free private money program and credibility kit for single family.